Sunday, January 27, 2013

Iori Kuroki - Tokyo Topless #4

Today I finished gathering the information from the main databases and official sites for all 149 Pink films released in 1992. I formatted the info a bit and started translating-- I can start submitting data to IMDb tomorrow. With 28 days in February, I figure if I submit info on at least 6 films a day, I'll keep on track, and be ready for 1993 in March.
But now down to business. As of their January 11th update, Iori Kuroki (黒姫伊織) has a fourth appearance at Tokyo Topless, and so far this is my favorite of her photo sets at the site. For one thing, as shown above, she smiles.
Given her statuesque 166cm, 134cm O-cup bust and 138cm arse, Iori is a natural for the dominatrix role she plays in many videos. While I do enjoy much of the Japanese fem-dom output, Iori's style has always seemed more along the lines of the European/American genre, which I don't like.
What is the difference between the two? I don't know and can't really say... I think I get more a feeling of playfulness from the Japanese, and dour power-gaming from the Western... Anyway, what I see in these new pictures is Iori as a big, mature incredibly-buxom-woman-next-door type, rather than the leather & whip, "lick my boots" BDSM stereotype she's played before. And this makes her much more attractive in my opinion.
Here, in an image from her profile at Candi-Drops (きゃんでぃドロップス), the shop at which she currently work, she is back in man-eater mode. Either way, Iori is a magnificent specimen, and always worth another look...
P.S. This photo session seems to have been taken down, and it was not available when the site was updated on January 11... it was mysteriously available last night though... maybe it will come back online later?...

No comments:

Post a Comment