Sunday, October 26, 2014

An Interview with Mika Hoshima!

Mika Hoshima, Interviewed
I've been too busy chatting with Miyabi Hayama on Twitter lately to put together a post... ahem...no, really!... alright, alright, we joked with each other a little for a while... but it was Miyabi Hayama!.. and she was very sweet...
Posing for the interviewer
Anyway, I just came across this hour-long interview with the lovely Mika Hoshima, and I thought it would be of interest to followers of this blog:
Mika's chest becomes a topic of conversation
The interview was apparently conducted on September 5, 2014, and Mika-san is every bit as bubbly, charming and captivating as one would imagine from the still pictures we've seen. The lovely lady thanked me herself for finding it and Tweeting it!... My pleasure, Mika-san! My pleasure!
ENJOY, EVERYBODY!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No, no, no, CoPhong-- Only in my dreams am I ever that close to Mika-san... I'm an old white guy anyway...
      I'm not sure, but this seems to be a Youtube interview program called "SENJU CROSS":
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTK9hrhJX0IJWHv1wIFRfQ

      Delete
  2. I always had the impression she was pretty tall, so either that guy is very tall or she is of more average height than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find her height in any profiles, but in the pictures I checked, she's a little taller than most girls she's standing with, shorter than a couple... I'd guess she's a little taller than average...

      Delete
    2. I've found her height. According to this profile, she's 158cm, or a little over 5'2".
      http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2140507471555649401

      Delete