Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Miyabi Hayama Tweets!

Beautiful Miyabi Hayama whips up a tasty confection
It's late. It's been a long day. I'm drunk. And I didn't plan on posting anything tonight... BUT! I just had an exchange with none other than Miyabi Hayama! I couldn't let this moment pass without memorializing it!... It was a funny little exchange over a picture she posted with an apple seated on her spectacular bosom.
And Sara Aikawa samples the wares
Here are a couple pictures of this beautiful lady from the June 2013 Tokyo Pochadoll event. Miyabi-san has been one of my all-time favorites... for over a decade... ever since her first appearance at Tokyo Topless.... (I would post one of those pictures now, but the fate of my hard disk is still in limbo-- at least there's hope though...)

Thank you, Miyabi-san, you made an old and loyal fan very happy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment