Friday, October 10, 2014

Dekkappai Tweets again, Mr Pink's latest, and Debukawa 6!

My week off is winding down to its last few days. I have spent most of my online time exploring new territories. But now I'm getting back to my usual IMDb Pink film work. I worked on a few 1968 Pink films today. But, of course, Twitter is the major discovery to come out of this week off from IMDb and the blog. Kmrt, the old Wikipedia friend who got me into Twitter identified some difficult posters for me today, which was interesting work, and a lot of fun.
Yutaka Ikejima's Kan'nô ero jitsuwa: Hamerareta hitozuma (2014)
This morning I woke up to the amazing discovery that Yutaka Ikejima-- Mr. Pink himself-- is now on my followers list! He and his screenwriting wife, Kyôko Godai have made some of my favorite Pink films of recent years, including Twilight Dinner (1998) and The Japanese Wife Next Door (2004), the former starring lovely and talented Yumi Yoshiyuki, and latter starring the scrumptious Reiko Yamaguchi. Today was the debut of Ikejima's latest opus, Kan'nô ero jitsuwa: Hamerareta hitozuma, which probably won't have an IMDb entry until I add all the Pink films released this year, which I plan to do in January next year. Ikejima-san and the lovely stars of the film were on hand to introduce this new film at Ueno Okura theater today, and I did what little I could to promote the event at my Twitter page. It's quite an honor to get such a major follower so soon!
Two of the lovely attendees promised at Debukawa 6
But the most interesting event of the day to THIS blog is no doubt the sixth Debukawa Night. To my immense pleasure, the Debukawa Twitter account is now following me, and we exchanged a few Tweets expressing our mutual admiration. He is very pleased to have a foreign audience interested in the Debukawa Night, and we are all very happy that he is putting on an event promoting the admiration of the big, beautiful Japanese models at the event.
Honey Trap: At Debukawa tonight!
Foreigner that I am, living outside Japan, it's sometimes very difficult to figure out what things are. The couple above, whom I've seen in some of these pages, is apparently a comedy duo called Honeytrap. They have their own Wikipedia page. (My readers know my extremely negative feelings about Wikipedia, but those feelings don't extend to the Japanese Wikipedia, which, at least in the little that I worked on it, was as accepting of all sourced information, as I think Wikipedia should be.)
Honey Trap: At Debukawa tonight!
Anyway, the more I see of this group, the more I think I like them. The man-- Kazuhito Umeki-- seems to be a talented physical comedian, judging from the images. And the lady, Yûko Yagi, is quite a cutie. According to Wiki, her statistics are: 160cm tall, 90(I-cup)-100-120, and 85 kg.
Bewitching LUU, at Pochakawa tonight!
Reader Brandt alerted me to a feud going on between event attendee LUU and Mika Hoshima. This is bad news... because if there's any model equal in loveliness to LUU, it's the amazing new discovery (to me anyway), Mika-san. I gather, from following the exchange on Twitter, that LUU has quite a fiery temper... since my wife is Korean, you can guess I do like women with fiery tempers! ;-) But I also have sympathy for Mika-san, who seems to have been genuinely hurt by the incident. So let's hope these two beautiful ladies patch up their differences and can be friends again.
A celebration of the beauty of larger women at Pochakawa 5
It sounded like there were some last-minute worries in getting the event arranged, but things will no doubt work out satisfactorily. I'm sure we're all looking forward to pictures and reports from the gathering, which will be in just a few hours from now! Gambatte, Debukawa!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Im new to your blog and I really enjoyed it :) Big fan of JAV BBW here!

    Anyway, I haven't seen you review Mitsu Kinuta 絹田美津 (my 1st love on bbw jav genre). Im not sure if she's still active though, but i really enjoyed reading your Tamaki Yasuoka and Tomizawa Misuzu big time! :)

    Thanks a lot!

    -Eli Sy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Eli, and welcome to the blog! I didn't know about Mitsu Kinuta-- I looked around, and-- no offense to the lady-- but she doesn't quite "grab" me... I hope you enjoy following what does catch my eye in the future though!

      Delete