Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mutchi-muchi, but not Mucchiri

Most of my online time today-- and there wasn't very much of it-- was spent in the Pink Film poster project. I passed the 100 poster mark, leaving 356 more to do in the last Picasaweb album. After that, I'll identify the new posters I've downloaded since switching computers in November, then clean them & upload them, doing the Picasaweb work simultaneously. When that's done, I can jump back into IMDb work, while running the poster blog as a maintenance project...

Tonight my eye was caught by the image of a DVD cover that Mousouzoku (妄想族) has just announced in their generally disappointing "Pocha" series, Mutchi-muchi hôman chijo futari ni chinko o ijirare makuride zaamen hassha!! (ムッチムチ豊満痴女2人にチンコをイジられまくりでザーメン発射!!; PCHA-058). Scheduled to be released on April 7, due to the title and the two girls on the top of the cover, I at first took it to be a review of the BBW soapland, Mucchiri. On further examination, however, the disk seems to focus on rather disappointingly small girls, and to have no relation to Mucchiri... I'm too far along in the research now to pull the plug on this post though, so we'll forge ahead. If I change subjects now, I'll go to bed without posting, putting me behind at the start of the week, and I'll never catch up...

The DVD is said to feature six girls, including Maho Kiriya (紀里谷真穂), who stands an impressive 173cm, weighs 107kg and has a 128(K)-11-119cm figure, and Zena Ryôtani (涼谷瀬菜), standing 161cm and sporting measurements of 103(H)-91-107. All the sample images offered display these two cute, but not very hefty girls we see above. DMM kindly offers a video clip which again feature the thinner girls, but does have some fleeting glances at a couple of the chubbier lasses seen on the DVD cover.
Tomorrow night, with any luck, I'll find a nice, big, juicy morsel of female flesh to share.But for now, we'll have to make do, and call it a night...

No comments:

Post a Comment