Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Muchikosu 3: OONIKU-012

The item for your consideration tonight is a multi-BBW festival released on March 26 by Maguro entitled Muchikosu 3: Nikudan ero-cosplay musume-tachi to harenchi hentai kamen sanjô! ! (ムチコス3 肉弾エロコスプレ娘達とハレンチ変態仮面参上!!; OONIKU-012). The ladies here assembled are: Nozomi Baba (馬場のぞみ), Usagi Minagi (美袋うさぎ), Aya Toyohashi (豊橋綾), Yui Mizumori (水森ゆい), and Mizuki (みずき)
It's a cosplay video, but so far all the images I can find are devoted to only one scenario: The dreaded masked wrestler fantasy, with faces hidden.. Two of the ladies tempt a gentleman into naughtiness above. I recognize, on the left, the exquisite Usagi Minagi, due to her several rather unique features...
Diminutive and chubby Usagi is the middle of this trio of masked marvels...
...and Usagi-chan's unique and gorgeous butt can be seen facing the audience at left in the image above. The girl to the right has a very intriguing shape too... I'll keep my eye open for non-masked stills from this video and add them later...

I guess the point to be taken from this is that Usagi Minagi is the one girl whom I recognize even masked. I'm obsessed with this charming little butterball, and should probably devote another post on her as soon as I can get some material together... The official page for the video offers thumbnail images, but not much else.

2 comments:

  1. Good work done! I like Usagi Minagi too! A digression, how many language you can use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Co_Phong-- Glad you approve! I'm not fluent in any language but English. I studied French & German in High School, which gives me some ability at reading other standard European languages (Spanish & Italian)... I can get by in Korean & Japanese. I grew up close to Japanese-speaking people, and my wife is Korean... I lived in Korea & visited Japan, so those are the only two languages I've actually been forced to use to get by day-to-day...

      Delete