Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Unknown releases; Saraba, Mariko!

I got some new images from Shintoho's homepage, of VHS (I guess) covers for a few of their Pink releases of 1993. I searched for Pink films with entries at the National Film Center The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo. They don't have a whole lot of Pink Film entries, but they do have some, and when they do, the credits are usually more complete than anywhere else online... But they had no entries for 1993 Pink Films... I did a general Google search on each title for stray sites that might have more data and images, and downloaded/uploaded a few VHS/DVD covers...

Tonight we come to the end of our survey of the career of pioneering Japanese BBW model, Mariko Morikawa. We effectively came to the end of her known career yesterday with the 2001 pregnant appearances. Tonight we have a few releases and appearances for which I don't have exact dates. First up is a video titled Nurunuru! (ぬるぬる!; NU-32) released by VHS CRUSE / Planning Unit Cum. The title means "Slippery" or "Slimy", and there is a lengthy clip from this that has been circulating on the web, of Mariko slithering around all slimed up, in the nude, on a mat...
A compilation ("Best Selection"; NU-50) of this series also features Mariko on the cover.
There is also what appears to be a related video, Kuchinuki (くちぬき; Santafe; SU-13), again with nothing more known...
Our final glimpse of Mariko takes us back to, apparently, early in her career. This is from a clip circulating the Web, from a TV show featuring Mariko.
I don't know the name of the program, but it seems to be some sort of game show. Mariko appears with a line of fellow AV actresses, all braless in T-shirts... The hosts moisten up the girls with squirt guns...
...they proceed to jump-rope...
...with Mariko's shirt getting an especially brutal work-out...
...Mariko is declared winner...
...and her winning technique is analyzed by the judges... Don't expect me to explain what it all means, but it makes interesting viewing... I hope my viewers have enjoyed this look back at Mariko as much as I have. I've still got plenty of material on her, and will no doubt continue to sprinkle her images throughout posts as we go along. Until then, Saraba, Mariko!

5 comments:

  1. Im gonna take a wild guess and say that the show above is SUPER JOCKEY. If you see videos of Japanese girls doing wild stuff on game shows, its usually from them.

    Older AV is very very hard to find in Japan. I went hunting for a movie a while ago from 2008 and it was impossible. I went to over 30 stores and couldn't find anything.

    However, there's 2-3 stores that I know of that sell JAV VHS in Japan. There's an amazing one in Shinjuku and 2-3 near Suidobashi station.

    There's also a website that offers old AV videos online. I think it is like a rival to DMM. Finally, there is a rent to own site online.

    Try these two:
    http://www.e-walkjp.com/
    http://www.nkikaku.jp/b/yy-index-a.htm

    The defacto rule is don't try to find anything past 2-3 years old, because it isn't going to happen unless you use amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, can you post the link to the video with the screencaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fumiefan. I wouldnt' be surprised if you're right, and it is from Super Jockey. It looks like it. Here is the video clip:

      http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x106ym_fa1978_mariko-morikawa/1#video=x26e4s

      I've got a few Japanese AVs from the late '80s, early '90s. Any demand for them in Japan? Almost all my research is done online, of course, since, unfortunately, I'm not in Japan. Other than fan sites and the two you mention, I find http://rb.arzon.jp/ is very good for finding VHS images and listings for VHS back to the beginning of JAV... though it's far from complete... For research and info, there used to be a very good site called "AV Research Laboratories" or something like that (translated from Japanese). It's long-gone, but I think you can still access it through Internet Archive.

      Delete
  3. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just too great. I really like what you've acquired here,
    certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it
    wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.


    my page :: blackbox rdp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! The blog's at a slow point right now, as I acquire material for future reviews and posts, but I should be writing regularly in a week or so. Keep watching!

      Delete