Friday, April 12, 2013

Rin Fujisaki's Debut: GYU-01

Rin Fujisaki
JAMS has a new discovery they've been announcing for a while, but I've been keeping my mouth closed about her, waiting for enough images to put into a post. This is a model who has me very, very interested.

Her name is Rin Fujisaki (藤咲凛), and she ticks off just about every one of my list of likes: glasses, pretty face, intelligent, happy, chubby, great boobs, thick thighs, big butt...
Titled Gyûkan bakunyû musume (牛感爆乳娘; GYU-01), this is the first DVD on the "Gyûkan" label, and due for release on April 22 (online) / 27 (shops).
I don't have much to say about the release except sit back and look at her...
Goodness gracious...
Great balls a-fire...
Hamina hamina hamina...
The official site offers a very interesting video clip which I heartily recommend. Ah... this is a model I will definitely be watching carefully! More Rin, JAMS! More, please!

******
 P.S. Just one more look at Rin, focusing on her thighs... Oh my, my, my, my, MY, my, my...

No comments:

Post a Comment