Thursday, April 11, 2013

Two More From LUU: L026 & L027

Tonight let's look in on beloved BBW cosplayer LUU and see what she's been up to since our last visit with her. First up is Fushigi no niku no eros (不思議の肉のエロス; L026).

Images from this set, so far, show her in that accursed blond wig she seems to enjoy wearing so much... The straight, black hair is one of the attractive points of the Asian girls... Meiko Kaji-- who, otherwise, though very pretty, is not especially my "type"-- is all the more entrancing just because of that long, black hair in the Scorpion / Sasori films....
This photo shows her in costume for this CD during a promotional shoot for her photobook, Cutie Fatty LUU.
 These two CDs show LUU drifting more towards hardcore-ish activity, which, again, personally I don't care for. I suppose, in spite of my obsession with these beautiful gals, I'm still pretty conservative...
 The good thing to be seen here is that, as in the previous photo, and in the one above here, it looks like LUU's thighs and butt are filling out more, either with added weight, or just natural expansion with age. I have previously complained that her butt was proportionately a little skimpy, but it looks just fine here... just fine indeed...
As its title implies, LUU's second new CD-ROM Bukkake: Ero-Nurse (ぶっかけ☆エロナース; L027) employs the ever-popular nurse scenario.
As we see here, the chubby nurse scenario makes very nice viewing.
Unfortunately, as the title also implies, simulated bukkake is also one of the main themes of these photos-- not a scenario I particular enjoy-- simulated or honban. The blond wig and the SM mouthgear don't help either, from my own point of view... But still it's LUU, and there are few more exquisite models today than LUU... She's certainly the Queen of BBW Cosplayers, Long may she reign! Both these photo collections can be purchased from the lovely lady herself at her homepage.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...is something wrong with the date system? I feel like these appear about after a week that they say they do...

    That said, I do love Luu and her persistence in her fame! For some reason I don't particular like hardcore stuff either (the moment something phallic-shaped shows up is when I lose interest), so it's neat to see a professional have the same opinion I do!

    Have you looked about the book? I'm going to try to get a few sets of Maryou's since now they're available online. http://dl.getchu.com/index.php?action=cirDetail&cp=&cirid=1934

    Keep at it, good friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandt. I get behind in posting sometimes, then post several in one day, but try to keep the one-post-a-day format. I'm about 10 days behind right now... I might wind up just skipping several days...

      As I've said many times, I really like the softcore Pink Film format best... America used to have a similar genre, with the drive-in movies of the '60s and '70s-- the Russ Meyer era-- but hardcore ended that...

      I suppose I should look into Maryou more in a post too-- she's something special herself... No luck on the book yet, probably going to be a while...

      Delete