Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Azusa Kase: ICD-231

On the first day of the new year, let's take time to look back at the last one, and look forward to the new one. My main focus here at "Hail, Hail Boobpedia!", has been in acquiring videos to review. Just within the past few days, I can say I have got just about everything that I want that I have found available. More will come available, of course, but I'll just get the ones I really want, rather than grabbing everything that I can find. So the next main area to focus on will be actually reviewing those DVDs. Review posts take longer, so I'll do them once a week-- I'll aim for posting them Sunday evening, with another post mid-week for updates on recent JAV BBW DVDs and activities. So I plan on making an average of two posts a week for this blog, and spending the rest of my online free time working on Pink film research.
Megumi Arina in Sex jikken-shitsu: Aegu juku kyonyû (October 2013)
Probably the Pink film highlight of the year, as far as the interests of this blog lie, were covered in a post in September, in which we noted the release of writer-director Kuninori Yamazaki, and producer Sachi Hamano's Sex jikken-shitsu: Aegu juku kyonyû (SEX実験室 あえぐ熟巨乳). This October 11th release starred buxom AV star, Megumi Arina (有奈めぐみ). My recent real-life adjustments have made my Pink film work at IMDb much more difficult than they were before, and that's the area I like working on most. For the second year in a row, I made the top-contributor list. On the Top Contributors: 2013 list, I made the 105th place, slightly lower than last year, because the end of the year, when I was #92, but real life dealt me some big issues at the end of last year. This year I'll try to concentrate more on Pink/IMDb work during my online time. My first mission will be to submit all the data and poster images to Pink films released during 2013. After that, I'd like to start submitting plot descriptions and maybe reviews to some of the Pink films I have seen. I do still have to finish up last years' project (all Pink films from 1990-2003, I made it up to 1997). Also I might start submitting selected JAV information: Just to some of our favorite BBW actresses and their AVs which I have covered here at this blog.
But for tonight-- our first mid-week update of the year-- let's take a closer look at another IZM release. We noted the impending release of this video-- Chô nikudan cosplay jô (ICD-231)-- in a post back in August, and have visited its star, Azusa Kase a number of times since announcing her debut in a post in April 2013. She has grown a bit since her first appearance. Her measurements in this DVD are 112-87-136(!), and she weighs 103kg (227lb). Her thighs are 90cm (35in.) in circumference.
Here she lays out quite a nice spread for our video counterpart to feast upon. She seems to have made this position something of a specialty, since she also did the same thing in her first DVD. She appears to be quite limber and flexible for a big, big girl.
In this cosplay-themed DVD, she plays dominatrix, overpowering her victim by wrapping those thick thighs around him. In some scenes her face slightly resembles our beloved Sara Aikawa, whom she resembles as a big-butt girl, though her shape is quite different. Sara is all butt, while Azusa carries most of her weight on her glorious thighs.
As this scene shows, however, her butt is a force to be reckoned with. She is in a league with Sara and Rose Aoyama.
Her partner puts that nice padding to good use in a couple scenes such as the one above.
...and, in case you were wondering, while not her most noticeable feature, she does, indeed, have boobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment