Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cleanliness is Next to Boobliness

A recent post at the Hyperedge Blog shares new images from gorgeous Karen Toudou's new DVD, QDN-17. At left we see Karen getting into the bath with some lucky guy. The two images below show Ms. Karen displacing a rather substantial amount of the bath. Our protagonist, being a gentleman, nevertheless generously makes room for the lady, and then even helps her with her ablutions. The left boob is as good a place to start as any, isn't it, ma'am?...

I set up the template for the ALB- (Munekyunkissa) actress bios last night, in preparation for the next stage in that project. I started the main article for the series this morning, then three of the templated 10-DVD filmographies, finishing with List of Busty Amateur Nakadashi series DVDs: 021 - 030. Because of the difficulty the server has with these film templates we use in the DVD articles, we have to limit the amount that can be contained on any one page, making the awkward smaller filmography pages necessary... I spent the afternoon session organizing a bit: Adding categories for the Munekyunkissa DVDs & actresses, and sub-categories to the BOINBB sub-lists.

I see a few of my new IMDb film submissions from a few days ago have gone live: Kôkishin Fujin (1975), Semi-dokyumento: Shinjû sex go jû-nen-shi (1975), Semi-document: Bôsô sex shûdan (1976), Shin mibôjin geshuku: Oku no ma kashimasu (1975), Semi-dokyumento: Otoko isari (1975), Suke komashi gundan (1978; still waiting for one cast member to be approved), Kan'in no zange: Aru gôtô no shuki (1976), Nureta kaben no sanshimai (1976), Osanazuma: Shoya no wananaki (1976; waiting for two cast members), and Poruno repôto: Bôkô-ma (1976). Another one: Sex semi dokyumento: Renzoku fujo bôkôma (1975) is ready to submit, but I first want to look through Jasper Sharp's book. I think he mentions this one a few times, and he might have some useful information to add. I did some updating to my list of information for IMDb submissions. I added raw data from JMDb, which I will have to translate and reformat. That was quite a lot of work, but I did have time to submit one film: Bôkô: Yadosu (暴行 宿す; Kaoru Umezawa - as Kaoru Higashimoto; Shintoho Company; 1978-08).

No comments:

Post a Comment