Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yasuoka Bound

I got back into the Munekyunkissa project this morning, starting articles for ALB-091, ALB-092, and ALB-093. The discovery of the evening was a new set of screen-caps from Tamaki Yasuoka's JAMS DVD: Tit-Fuck Skill Update (パイズリスキル更新 - Paizuri-skill koushin; WZA-04). This set consisted of a boob-binding and -fucking scene. Performing under the name Tomomi Nagamine, we see the jolly and eager Ms. Yasuoka preparing for her apprenticeship in this skill-development seminar, over on the left. I see that this is the twelfth post in which I have managed to put an image of Tamaki-san. Has it become apparent yet that she is one of my all-time favorite models?... I started out the afternoon session by setting up some categories for the video Directors, and for the future model articles. I noticed that in the reference citation for the information on the DVDs, I had put a DVD item code in the link to the Arzon mainpage. So I spent the rest of the session un-screwing that screw-up. Still feeling poorly at night, I went to bed without any BP work or even a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment