Friday, August 9, 2013

Sara at Glamorous D

I spent the online day catching up a little on back-logged posts here at this blog. I also updated the List of Video Reviews to include videos that I now have, but have not yet reviewed. I plan on working through the list just randomly, as my choice moves me, but if anyone wants to request a certain video get a review sooner, just drop a note and I'll try to do so.
Sara Aikawa at Glamorous D
Now let's look in on what's going on in the post-Max-Body BBW soapland world. I see popular big-butt girl, Sara Aikawa has a new set of images at Glamorous D, which certainly deserve careful examination.
Sara Aikawa at Glamorous D
Now there's a nice sight. How'd you like to dive into that?! And with this pleasant thought, I bid you all a good good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment