Thursday, March 26, 2015

"Mother" finished; a visit with Naomi Fuji; and on to more MAGURO

MOT-070 video cover
Aya Manabe in MOT-070, set to post on April 5
Yesterday morning I finished the "Mother" (MOT-) label, posting to both Blogger and Tumblr simultaneously. I then added them all to IMDb, and added the IMDb entries to the Blogger/Tumblr entries once IMDb accepted them. By going through linking to IMDb I was able to review the 69 videos I had submitted to them, and found three typos, which I corrected this afternoon.
As a break from this recent series (2013 - present), I thought I'd look back to the early days of AV, and post some entries for Naomi Fuji (藤尚美), who debuted in 1982. Unfortunately, it looks like she only acted in Pink films, or at least I couldn't find any of her AV work. Since she seems rather obscure, but quite busty for the era, she became the subject of my second entry at the Actress database (which I didn't really plan on starting until next year).
Here at this blog we took a glance at this lovely lady back in August of 2012. I haven't given the formatting for this new Actress database much thought yet, and was having difficulty putting together this simple post. I was a little tipsy by that time, so, rather than risk seriously screwing up some formatting, I ran the Blogger-to-Tumblr program and finally finished all the transferring from Blogger to Tumblr. My two (pre- and post-1990) Pink Film Archives are now merged into one 3,500 entry archive at Tumblr.
UTOPIA-002 video cover
Kaori in UTOPIA-002 (2012) now at IMDb
Today I posted more Tumblr-only The bakunyû series DVD entries over to Blogger until they started forcing me to prove I wasn't a bot at every post. Then I finished the day by uploading the six Maguro "Utopia" DVDs to both blogs and IMDb. IMDb accepted the first three right away, but it looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow to be able to link the other three from my archives.

(P.S. 3/27/2015 IMDb has now accepted all six; and, the day's work lost me a total of six Twitter followers...)

1 comment: