Monday, September 23, 2013

Karen Toudou, Pochakawa-003

Pochakawa 003
Tonight we have a rare and elusive item from one of my favorite models of all time, Karen Toudou. The video under consideration is titled Tôdô Karen fûsen, chakui shower, dildo fera (藤堂カレン風船、着衣シャワー、ディルドフェラ; PCM-01 or POCHAKAWA-003), and was directed by one Etsuji Saeba (冴場悦治). Duga.jp, the only sight which offers information on the video, gives the release date as October 15, 2012, yet I found a video clip of it in June 2012.
This is another of those items I'm not quite sure what it is. It's a video of some sort, but doesn't say DVD on the cover. The site doesn't seem to be a video producer, and it's not a traditional JAV-- Japanese Adult Video-- because there is no sex. It just shows Karen posing in the nude.
It's described as a compilation video of Karen solo, no men involved. As the title indicates, she has a scene playing with balloons, a shower scene, and a dildo scene.
Judging from images I've seen, the dildo scene doesn't consist of dildo masturbation, but again, very softcore-- Karen just fellates the object. In a post back in June 2012 we visited the Pochakawa site which offered a clip of this video. Those links seem to be dead now, though Pochakawa is still up.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    Check this out! I found a site selling Cutie Fat LUU for really cheap! http://www.jbox.com/product/MMG853

    Shipping from Japan to the US is about $5, so it's essentially $18 for a $22 + Shipping book! I don't think we should pass up this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, great! I think you've just made a sale! Is this site related to the old Jlist? They used to offer some pretty good stuff from Japan.... nevermind... I see now it is the same site under a new name... Thanks!

      Delete
    2. So you placed an order? I'm hoping that the number of copies goes down from 6 so I can see how many people are enticed.

      I think it mentioned a 3-6 week shipping time, so I'll ask again later down the line.

      Delete
    3. Hi Brandt-- Don't worry, I'll let the blog know when it comes & what I think about it... I've already got a post started on it...

      Delete