Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cosplay's Second Lulu

Five new film submissions went live at IMDb today. Now that that business is taken care of, on with the show. Let's look at another cosplaying Lulu this time: Lulu Hina (ひなるる - Hina Ruru). She doesn't seem to do any nudie posing. The image above is as racy an image I've seen of her, but that's just fine with me. She is absolutely gorgeous showing just what she shows-- a beautiful smiling face, a nice, sturdy figure, and a lovely lady having fun doing what she's doing... though, I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure what it is she did when I started this post.This magazine cover containing a Cosplay ROM in it, and her profile at Cure (Cosplay Community Site) confirmed my assumption that Cosplay is her thing.She's also got a blog which, though she hasn't updated since January, has the advantage of showing more pictures of this lovely creature. She doesn't appear to be anywhere near as big as Cosplay's legendary other Lulu, but she's got the kind of warm, smiling, plump face I just can't resist smiling back at. And that's coming from an old grouch.Good God. Just look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment