Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Quiet Evening with Shizuka

Today IMDb is richer by sixteen new entries on Pink films, with links to the theatrical posters, all thanks to yours truly. In celebration, let's take it easy, after a couple hefty posts, and just enjoy a big, beautiful, bazoominous lady who deserves more attention than she's received. Just casting around in my archive of BBW beauties, I come across Shizuka Tachibana, who certainly qualifies. A hefty, happy, jolly, jiggly, mature, motherly woman. Who could ask for anything more? The above image is evidence that BBW-admiring is not just a recent activity with our hero Akira Takatsuki. He featured Ms. Tachibana among with a host of other voluptuous vixens in his July 2008 Olympic-themed release, Paizurimpics (Tit-Fucking Olympics) (パイズリンピック  6挟技24挟射すべて撮り下ろし; GAS-094 ). One label was confident enough of this lady's seductive powers to make a DVD starring Tachibana their entry in the AV Grand Prix. While she doesn't have the most beautiful face or the shapeliest legs I've ever seen, she's certainly a nice, squeezable package all together and well worth a look or two. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. The first photo of the woman's name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Anonymous. They're all Shizuka Tachibana. She's got a perm in some, and natural in others.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see, have you ever had a perm when she works, if you have, can you tell me this?

      Delete
    3. Hi Anonymous... I've looked around, and can't find a video with her with a perm. It looks like I may have made a mistake, and these may actually be a different lady-- Nowa Ômori (大森乃和). I'll investigate more, and fix this post if I have to!

      Delete