Monday, September 10, 2012

Nature's Bounty: New Images of Karen Toudou

I spent my online time yesterday updating this blog-- publishing a few old posts which needed finishing. Seven film entries went live at IMDb over the weekend.
This morning I uploaded about half a dozen new images to the pre-1990 Pink film archive to films which already have IMDb entries-- posters, DVD & VHS covers & stills. I submitted them all to IMDb this evening, and translated the credits to a few more pending new film submissions. My main work at the moment is adding IMDb entries for films to which I have posters, but which IMDb does not list. Uploading images to films that already have entries, and adding them to the entries, won't slow down that work too much, and will keep me up to date, as far as new image discoveries go.Speaking of new image discoveries, I made a few new finds in the Karen Toudou department today, and you, lucky readers, are the beneficiaries of my good fortune.
Scattered throughout this post you will find images to buxom, bounteous, bespectacled Karen's April 2011 release, Okusama wa kyo-onna: Bakujiri bokki-gui! Tsuba guchu boin!! (奥様は巨女 爆尻ボッキ喰い!唾ぐちゅボイン!!; QDN-08), and her newest release, coming out this month, Chô-nyû onna-niku sanmai: Nikkan no yôsei (超乳女肉三昧 肉感の妖精; SND-57). Both videos are from JAMS. I think all the images have the video code watermarks on them, so there is no need for me to point out which is from which video. Just sit back and enjoy!After that fine day's work, let's reach out and give Karen a big, wet virtual goodnight kiss, and call it a night. MMmmwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment