Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Return & ERIKA!

Just a quick note tonight: Vacation, and computer crash have prevented me from updating the blog for a while, but I am back now. I updated the Pink Film archive yesterday, and today I got three Pink films from the master of the sicko Pink film (I mean that in a good way), Hisayasu Sato. News in the BBW genre include recent releases from GAS, IZM, JAMS and Bonbon Cherry, as well as Sara Aikawa's retirement-- have I mentioned that yet? If not, that tragic event certainly warrants a post itself.

To give us a look at my subject of research tonight, glance at the photo above from big and beautiful Erika's blog. I've got one more of her DVDs to review, found the soapland at which she is now appearing-- thanks to a tip from an anonymous reader of the blog living in Osaka, and she has been busy keeping her blog filled with news and images.

I've got lots of catching up to do both in my BBW interests, and in the Pink film archives and IMDB submissions. This quickie will have to do until the weekend, when I'll try to do a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment