Sunday, February 16, 2014

IZM at IMDb!

I hope I'll be forgiven for skipping this week's video review. I'm all on fire with a new IMDb project, and don't want to take time out from it and lose my momentum. After starting an IMDb page for Sofia Rose (which now has links to her official site), by creating a page for her 2007 IZM DVD, I decided to take the first dive in my plan to start IMDb pages this year for some of our favorite Japanese BBWs. I worked through the entire IZM filmography that I had submitted to Boobpedia-- that is, all the busty releases from ICD-01 to ICD-173 (December 2005 - January 2012). In the process of entering these DVDs, pages were started for the major, BBW actresses who starred in them. I haven't been starting pages for ALL the IZM releases, just those of interest to myself and followers of this blog. Strangely enough, the pages for the actresses have been popping up fast, but the DVD releases have been slower. Usually it's the other way around at IMDb-- the film gets accepted quickly, but they're slow to start pages for people. Among the big, beautiful Japanese beauties who have pages started for them in the last few days were:
Now at IMDb: Airi Ai
Airi Ai
Alice Komuro
Chii Asahina
Erika
Giant Maho
Hiromi Kishikawa
Hiyoko Makino
Iori Kuroki
Jun Morikawa
Juri Morozuki
Juria Yuki
Now gracing IMDb: Konata Yûsei
Konata Yûsei
Koron Kanzaki
Kurumi Toyoda
Kyôko Kusanagi
Love Fujishiro
Madam Keiko
Maika Sakura
Marimo Momoi
Maron Maju
Masae Ômori
Masaki Amamiya
Mei Kayama
Miyabi Hayama
Moe Asakura
Momoka Hayama
Nano Rikukawa
Naoko Ôsako
Purin Momoaya
Ran Yamagishi
Reo Sakuragi
Riria Misaki now at IMDb!
Riria Misaki
Rui Ôhashi
Ruki Shibuya
Saki Rukawa
Sakura Toyohara
Satsuki Anzai
Serina
Shizuka Kyôno
Shôko Ishida
Shokora Minami
Yôka Mizushima
Yuria Kizuki
Yû Hazawa
Yui Igarashi
Yuzu Kawai
And the directors Ryudai and Magi. Also, of course, IZM itself has a page started.
Iori Kuroki's IMDb page, already substantial
You'll notice some of these pages already have some basic actress information-- links to homepages/blogs, and Iori Kuroki even has her height. Though I am amazed at how fast IMDb took these submissions-- it used to take about a week to get a new name on the site-- unfortunately, they remain very reluctant to take personal information. Birth/death days even with good sources are often rejected.

It was a lot of work, but since I had already collected and translated all the info for Boobpedia, it went a lot faster than it would have otherwise. I should update the IZM filmography at Boobpedia, but first I'll do a few other series: Maguro, JAMS, etc.

Karen Toudou: First in the second part of this project
What's exciting about this stage of my IMDb inputting hobby is that the IMDb is a good, reliable, mainstream source for information on the entertainment industry, so now the names of these rather niche-interest Japanese BBW beauties are available to a wider audience, and, hopefully, somewhat immortalized by being part of a major site. Eventually I'd like to put up some reviews on the DVDs, and some mini-biographies for the girls at IMDb. My only regret is that I haven't yet got to some of my favorite non-IZM babes yet. Tomorrow I plan on starting on JAMS, so you're coming up next, Tamaki Yasuoka, Yuuki Manaka, and Karen Toudou (already started her!)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment