Thursday, December 6, 2012

One More Butt for the Road

Sixteen new Pink Film entries have gone completely live at IMDb today... But as far as butt-oggling goes, I can quit any time I want. Really I can. But just one more won't hurt... So, since we're on a butt kick, tonight let's take another dive between the cheeks of Japanese AV history and dig out a nugget for examination. Back in August or September of 2007, Japan's master of big-butt fetishism, Timio Juveronup gathered together a group of hefty-buttocked girls including Naoko Ôsako (大迫直子), the then recently-debuted Karen Toudou (藤堂カレン), Sakura (さくら) and Ruka (ルカ) for a project entitled Ganki-mamire: Bakujiri onna niku jigoku (顔騎まみれ ~爆尻女肉地獄~ - "Smothering Face-Sitting: Huge-Assed Woman-Flesh from Hell"; JMD-05). Released by big-girl site JAMS, the official page contains small images and a video clip to give us a taste of the proceedings. I'd meant to provide some stills of the video, but at this date, five years after the release, I'm only finding thumbnails. I'll leave off here and add more later if I find any. The cover alone at least provides some record of an obscure early appearance of one of the greatest Japanese BBWs: Yes, that is Karen Toudou's bum boldly staring you in the face on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment