Saturday, December 1, 2012

A woman with a little something extra

I had a couple new Pink Film entries go completely live at IMDb today. But tonight? Tonight we cater to a special desire: all of you who dream of a woman with a penis. I don't happen to be one of those, but whatever floats your boat... I suppose there must be some demand for such a fetish, or this a-here video I'm about to unfold would not exist. The DVD in question is Chônyû bosatsu chinpo onna (超乳菩薩チンポ女; GT-03). I was sure that I had mentioned the release of this DVD in an earlier post, but I can't track it down... Maybe it's in an unpublished draft somewhere
But, on with the show. First, the only reason I am discussing this video, of course, is that it stars my cherished Tamaki Yasuoka, Dekkappai's Goddess on Earth. Here she appears under her newer stage name, Tomomi Nagamine (永峰朋美), and I must admit, she still looks very sexy, even proudly showing off her fake Johnson. If that's what it takes to make this beautiful girl happy, then let her play around with it for a while.
Anyway, Tamaki sports a strap-on in this video not, I assume, to satisfy her own penis-envy, but for the benefit of those guys who want to suck a penis, but don't have the balls to go whole-hog and actually be homosexuals, I guess, not that there's anything wrong with that...
As the images to the right demonstrate, no matter your opinion of women with schlongs, Tamaki is still Tamaki, and she's always gorgeous to look at and still puts on a very enjoyable show.
More images and a video clip can be seen at the Hyperedge page for the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment