Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hana's Penultimate?

For some reason unknown to me, I've been slighting a couple of my favorite models here. Possibly the reason is that these two are much better-covered in other English-language sites than some of the models I highlight here, who, I think, definitely deserve attention. Fuko is one these popular models that I've neglected here, but we'll get to her later. Today we look at the one, the only Hana Uehara.
Hana's not really a BBW, I wouldn't say, and this blog has drifted into BBW-specialization. But she is one of my favorites nonetheless. As far as I know, Hana has appeared in DVDs exclusively for Akira Takatsuki's Cinema Unit GAS. The last Hana Uehara DVD that I am aware of was released in April 2012. The images we examine here today are from the DVD which seems to contain her penultimate appearance: Yappari niku ga suki: 120- L no oppai to shiri ni umoretai (やっぱり肉が好き 120-Lのおっぱいと尻に埋もれたい; GAS-237; February 2012).
Obviously, the first thing that comes to mind with Hana Uehara is her enormous, spectacular bosom, and that has increased in volume over the years. She debuted as a 117cm K-cup, and was a 120cm L-cup when these last DVDs were released.
She caught my eye in January 2009, when her first DVD was released. She has only improved since then, getting more and more full-figured and mature over the years. In contrast to the slimmer, girlish figure she had in her early videos, notice the warm, soft, womanly belly she presents for our viewing pleasure here...
Video clips for this DVD can be seen at the GAS site in WMV format and MP4 format. And that concludes our first in-depth visit with the stately Ms. Uehara. Hopefully her break after the release of the DVD following this will turn out to be temporary. These images show she was at the peak of her beauty here. (By the way, for those with an interest in such things, three new Pink Film entries with all credits have been accepted at IMDb today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment