Sunday, July 29, 2012

Horny Fat Woman series, #21-25

Is it just me, or is Bane's voice, in The Dark Knight Rises, based on Walter Brennan's Grandpa Amos character from The Real McCoys?... Anyway... I'm still devoting my online time to IMDb's coverage of Pink films, but again, we must not keep our horny fat women waiting. Arzon doesn't have listings for this group of five videos, but it dates #27 as a December 2000 release, indicating that these were all first released before that. AV-Channel gives release dates as December 2005 for the first two, and March 2006 for the later three. I would guess these are re-release dates.









Here we come to the second early BBW celebrity in the series, Anna Watarai. I haven't dug into the history of her career yet, but she must have started, at the latest, by the late 1990s or early 2000s. It's a bit surprising that a lady of her substantial girth was around at the very beginning of the Japanese BBW video industry. She's actually a bit much for my own taste, but, as in the scene from the "Horny Fat Woman" video at right, she usually shows a charmingly cheerful enthusiasm in her work which wins me over. The painful, enduring-something-unpleasant look that so many Japanese AV actresses show during sex is not at all to my liking. Come to think of it, it seems like the majority of the BBW models smile and otherwise appear to enjoy the sex during their performances. Maybe that's one more reason I prefer them... I'll investigate Anna's career in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment