Friday, July 20, 2012

Horny Fat Woman series, #16-20

This week I've been devoting all my online time to the Pink Film project at IMDb. I've submitted dozens of new films, and linked dozens more posters, print reviews and English titles to existing film entries. Unfortunately my increased activity in this area means I have to neglect this fun blog, as well as my Boobpedia work, for a while. I have made several discoveries of new activity in the busty/BBW Asian lady world, so I'll try to go back and make daily entries for this week later on. But in the meantime let's keep our weekly date with those Horny Fat Women! AV-Channel gives the release dates for videos #16-#18 as October 3, 2005, #19 December 9, 2005 and #20 December 13, 2005. However release dates for previous entries in the series from Arzon would indicate that these videos were originally released in the early 2000s. Sit back and enjoy!

Though I can't make out her name on the cover to FDS-16 in the video's interviewer says her name-- which I also can't quite make out. It sounds like "Nako-chan", but other English sites say "Natsuki", which is probably correct... The VHS cover tells us the lady stands 170cm tall, weighs 140kg, and has measurements of 136-98-138cm.
FDS-17, above, gives us our first celebrity spotting for this series: early Japanese BBW legend, Yoko Koizumi. Though I don't see her name on the VHS cover, she is easily recognizable, and her name is given in the AV-Channel entry. My suspicion is that all of the models in this series were soapland girls. Yoko and Anna Watarai (who appears later in the series) were the rare ones who also had something of a video career. At least one soapland catered to BBW-admirers as early as the early 1980s, as evidenced by a magazine I purchased back then, though I don't know of any BBW videos in this era. I'll upload a scan of the early BBW soapland ad later on if I can find it... but I digress... on with the show!

The VHS cover lists the model of FDS-18 as 18 years old, standing 163cm, with measurements of 130(F)-130-133cm.

The only personal detail I can make out about the model of FDS-19 is something to do with a "Terekura" or "Telephone Club" i.e., phone sex, at 17 years of age-- perhaps she was a phone sex operator then...

The only thing I can make out about the model of FDS-20, based on the interview is "Shifu" mentioned right in mid-sentence at the beginning of the video. I think that is her name. And she says that she weighs 120kg...

3 comments:

  1. Not related to this post, but I haven't got time to search for the one I'm looking for. Anyhow, upon clicking the link, you'll see why I put it here. Auction!

    http://auction.dmm.co.jp/-/detail/=/aid=83430/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also is this the same lady?

    http://www.nukinavi-kansai.com/mise/milky/107230/prof/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adipose. Well, obviously, the first lady is Maria Yumeno. The second is identified as "Mana", and says nothing about an AV career. I suspect that if this shop actually had as big a star as Maria Yumeno in their stable, they'd boast about it, rather than hiding her under a pseudonym. (On a side-note, I am having a lot of difficulty viewing DMM pages lately. They seem to be blocking their content in some areas...)

      Delete