Monday, July 2, 2012

A Day for Cosplay

Today let's take a peek in at the exotic world of cosplay. I'm the first to admit I know nothing of this world. My idea of new anime is Speed Racer (1967). Street Fighter (1976) is a Sonny Chiba movie, as far as I'm concerned. So, of the costumes these gals wear, all I know is: I don't know who they are, but I know what I like.


Above are two images of a cosplayer who goes by the name of Akane Mori. I know no more about her than I do about cosplay. But I know what I like.

Above we have a very nice view of popular cosplayer Chouzuki Maryou's valuable assets. She's dressed up-- well, almost dressed-- in cosplay attire. Don't ask me who she's supposed to be. Again, I don't know, but I know what I like.


And we finish off this short survey of cosplay-dom with the beautiful LUU in traditional costume. There's nothing quite like a big, beautiful Japanese woman in traditional attire, and few as are big or beautiful as Luu... What character specifically is she supposed to be? I don't know. But DAMMIT! I KNOOOOW what I like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment