Thursday, July 12, 2012

Angel Alice

It was a busy day at work and at home today, so I didn't get to make any new IMDb submissions. Almost all of the review links that I have been submitting over the past few days went live today, though none of the Pink Eiga biographical links or data did. So today let's take it easy and look at another sweet BBW lovely, Alice Komuro, above and below.

One of Komuro's claims to fame is acting in the cast of the April 2009 MOODYZ crime epic, Pocharlie's Angels. Yep, that's right. The ORIGINAL Pocharlie's Angels. Big girls with guns. Who could ask for anything more?






I don't think I've mentioned here that I like-- I mean I really, REALLY like-- nice, thick legs. Above we see Alice seeming to be mercilessly teasing yours truly with hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment