Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coco-chan wa koko

In Boobpedlian news, the fine folks at IZM have announced their latest opus, Muchimuchi man-niku TANK (むちむち満肉TANK - IZM-184) starring the imminently qualified Ms. Coco (left and below).











The completion of uploading the backlog to my Pink Film Archive nears today as I finish the first run-through of the Nakamura Eigeki sorting project: the numerical listing of posters. Now I just have to run through the alphabetical lists-- which sometimes have slightly better images and fuller film descriptions-- and sort them into my film files, then I'm done with this part of the Pink Film Archive work. Still remaining will be only smaller projects: Cleaning old posters and scanning images from books and magazines... and, of course, eternal vigilance and constant updates... and linking it all into IMDb...

No comments:

Post a Comment