Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Interface Disaster Update #2

Jesus Christ what GARBAGE this new Blogger interface is! I've just spent 15 minutes trying to OPEN A WINDOW to write a post!

Anyway, Here's a new update: I have made my first tentative steps into the 21st century-- I got the house wired for cable/wi-fi Internet last weekend. Now I've got Internet on the TV-- and I am starting to see what I've been missing-- been watching all kinds of stuff on Youtube and other sites, including Pink-related things like Koji Wakamatsu clips, the JAMS streaming video samples, etc. On the other hand, I now have absolutely no Internet connection on the old computer.

For now, I have been doing a lot of offline work: Cleaning old Pink film poster images I've had for years but haven't got around to fixing up and posting, scanning some Pink film poster images from books and magazines in my collection, doing work on the Pink film studio filmographies, etc.

Once I get a new computer system, and get all my research transfered over, I'll be able to get back into the swing of things, posting here and submitting to IMDb. Of course, if this Blogger interface works as badly on the new system as it does on this computer, I am still going to move sites. Because of the difficulty in getting window to open, and in typing in it, it has now taken me 25 minutes to type a simple text post. GARBAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment