Monday, November 26, 2012

If You Go Chasing Rabbits

Sasaki
Yokoyama

A new "Deli Health", Puku Puku Shiro Usagi ("White Rabbit") is advertising its Grand Opening in Uguisudani, Tokyo. Both in page design and in product (big, beautiful, bouncy women), it seems to be related to our closely-watched Max-Body. Intriguingly, the site does have English scattered around a bit, such as this welcome: "I'm looking forward to see you!" It would be nice if that meant it is a gaijin-friendly facility. Never having visited one of these establishments, only viewing them through ads, I wouldn't know if they are becoming more open to foreigners or not...
Mori
Mori
My eye was first directed to this site by a blog entry which posted the two pictures of M-cup Mori we see above. Are my eyes deceiving me, I thought, or is that LUU?
Mori
But the photos of Mori at her listing at the site look more like the one we see above. She looks neither like LUU, nor like the Mori listed at the blog. Her mouth looks smaller (LUU's wide, smiling mouth is one of her charming points) and her cheeks chubbier. On the other hand, she is wearing the same dress at both sites, so I don't know...
Ogura
Besides the two lovelies we see at the top of this post (at left, 26-year-old Sasaki, found here; and at right, 25-year-old H-cup Yokoyama, found here), other impressive physiques to be ogled at the site's list of ladies include 23-year-old J-cup Ogura (above), who looks familiar, but I can't place just now. She has a blog, but it doesn't present any clues at first glance...

No comments:

Post a Comment