Sunday, February 19, 2012
Tonight I finally finished uploading all my current Pink film posters to the blog-- the Pre-1990 Pink Film blog. Now I'll have to go back and do some catching up-- identify and download the new posters that have been posted to my online sources, and to clean up and then upload the posters I set aside for later work. Also there is a huge collection of smaller (160px wide) posters from the Nakamura Eigeki site which I will have to sort through, identify, sort, and eventually upload. Adding descriptions to the Picasa Web images will be a long, long project, and then linking them to IMDb... Anyway, stage one, started in October, is now officially complete.