Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tokyo Pochadol Collection: Valentines, 2015

I know, I know, I know... I've been letting this blog go dormant again... I'm preparing a long-winded post wrapping up last year and looking forward to my plan for this year. But in the meantime, here's an exciting announcement from Makoto-san at IZM:
The studio is gathering together a collection of its loveliest, plumpest, gorgeousest models for the Tokyo Pochadol Collection event, Valentines Day this year. If I read the announcing tweet, correctly, the event is selling out fast, with advanced tickets available at E-Plus (イープラス). Some of this blog's favorite ladies will be there! These lovelies include:

Masaki Amamiya: Lovely to look at and fun to Tweet with!

Yui Igarashi,

Miyabi Hayama: BBW legend, and a charming and intelligent lady.

Sara Aikawa: Here announcing her new site! Check it out: http://www.saraaikawabbw.com/

Erika,

...and Iori Kuroki!

More details on this BBW-fest can be seen at IZM's blog entry. So if you're lucky enough to be in Tokyo on February 15, head over the Lefkada to see these beautiful babes in person! Tell 'em Dekkappai sent you!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff.

    Aikawa seems to have lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MawBTS. I don't know if Sara-san has lost weight lately. She does look smaller in that image, though... maybe just the camera angle... in any case, she still looks quite lovely...

      Delete