Sunday, May 12, 2013

Candid BBW Camera

 Not much time for a post here tonight. I did quite a bit of IMDb work, submitting info on about 12 films. But for your viewing pleasure tonight, I offer two DVD covers to a BBP Eizo series which has intrigued me for quite a while. We had a glimpse of the series back in September 2011. The series appears to consist of hidden-camera videos taken of busty/BBW women in public. Sneaking a peek at gals like this would certainly be something that would interest me, but I only find covers though, no indication of what is actually in the videos-- no clips or images. Anyway, the Video ID # for the one above is KBCK-029, and the one below is KBCK-035.

3 comments:

  1. There is a bikini one too at a beach. Maybe not BBW's but some huge busty girls. Really wish I could see that one or one of these ones.
    - Fumie Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right-- there are several sub-series, not all busty / BBW-related... I posted an image from the cover of the beach one you're probably talking about-- KBCK-024-- in the September 2011 posted linked above...

      Delete
  2. visit;
    http://thickbuttscandid.com/

    ReplyDelete